The Company had moved from a subsidiary state enterprise to a nationally significant company - Transtelecom JSC
- The 45 Mbit Astana-London channel was organized and put into operation
- A virtual POP node in the city of Moscow on M9, capacity STM1 was organized
- Installation of a new SkyEdge-1 satellite earth stations was organized at 20 railway stations
- EDT ACS ("Energy dispatch traction" automated control system) commissioning
- The FOCL length (fiber-optic communication lines) is 10,954.2 km.
- Completion of R&D on "Magistral" CAS (Automated control system). Start of replication on the railway trunk along the RoK
- Transtelecom JSC's privatization start
- Accreditation and launch of Transtelecom JSC's Certification Authority
- The FOCL length (fiber-optic communication lines) is more than 15,000 km.
- Partner of ASTANA EXPO-2017 international exhibition
- Launch of cyber security services, "SOC" - Security Operation Center
- Launch of the first corporate cyber tournament TTC Сup 2018
- Launch of the ICO laboratory within the international presentation of the Astana Hub
- IT start-up technopark Participation in the nationwide teleconference The Second Five-Year Plan of Industrialization
- Made in Kazakhstan Conclusion of the largest joint PPP project in Kazakhstan
- Launch of free Wi-Fi in the Almaty Metro as part of the Smart Almaty Development Concept
- TTC is determined as the fiscal data operator in Kazakhstan, the launch of the FDO service
- Launch of a new transit corridor from China to Russia and Europe with a throughput of 500 Gbps
- Creation of a unified platform for cybersecurity services in Kazakhstan together with a subsidiary of Sberbank BI.ZONE
- Winning the Level Up nomination of the international business award WOW!HR with the project Involvement in Improvement. Transtelecom Gamification
- Victory in the nomination Kazakhstan with the project "ТТС Digital HR" in the annual award HR Brand Central Asia 2019
- The TRANSKZ project, implemented in cooperation with strategic partner RETN, received the Best Global Onshore Project of the Year award at the Global Carrier Awards 2019 at Capacity Europe in London
- Launch of TransCaspian Fiber Optic (TCFO) – a digital telecommunications corridor between Europe and Asia along the bottom of the Caspian Sea between Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan
- A plan to provide rural settlements with the Internet was implemented: in 2019, the project covered nine regions of Kazakhstan
- The Providing Broadband Access to Rural Settlements of the Republic of Kazakhstan through Fiber-Optic Communication Lines Project has been completed under the Digital Kazakhstan 2020 State Program to connect 429 rural settlements to broadband Internet access.
- Transtelecom JSC is one of the largest companies that has implemented a project for the construction of buildings for data processing centers with an infrastructure of information resources for a client in Karaganda, Kyzylorda, Aktau, Atyrau, Aktobe, Oral and Zhezkazgan.
- To improve Transtelecom JSC's business efficiency and successfully overcome new market challenges, a new organisational structure was introduced in 2020. The proposed design is based on the methodology of change management of the Adizes Institute. It is built so that it can quickly respond to changes in the external environment and innovations and aim to accumulate unique competencies.
Our business goal is
to bring Kazakhstan people to digital well-being
relying on our unique abilities:
Information Security Center SOC
Experience in implementing unique ICT projects
Speed and flexibility in decision-making
Own backbone fiber-optic network, which unites all major cities of the country into a single network
International, Transboundary Transitions
Accredited certifying center with legitimate EDS in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation
We are a reliable company, we value our reputation!
We are respectful!
We are continuously improving!